Bedding Accessories FAQ
A Firm pillow is suitable for side sleeping, a medium pillow is good for back sleeping and a soft pillow is recommended for stomach sleeping. The perfect sleeping pillow is to relieve stress on the neck of your body, So while choosing the pillow you must see the firmness in your pillow.
- The average Fibre pillows lifespan is 2-3 years.
- Foam pillows generally have a lifespan of only 2 years.
- When you wake up in the morning and feel your back,neck and head are soring,then it may be a time to buy a new pillow.
- People choose a new pillow when their current pillow is lumpy or stained.
A mattress protector is a removable type of bedding top of a mattress.It protects from microorganisms,allergens and dust mites. A protector is very much effective to clean and dry a mattress by blocking moisture. At Aerocom we have 2 variants of mattress protector-Regular & Premium.
- Keeps the mattress clean & dry
- Keeps the mattress feeling in “like new” condition for longer
- Helps prevent dust mite allergies from acting up
- Helps to protect the warranty of mattress
For people who are allergic to dust mites,feathers or other natural pillow material,memory foam pillows help them to sleep in the best position for their spine & neck.
Latex is one of the most durable pillow materials which is naturally anti-fungal,mildew resistant and hypoallergenic.Latex pillows feel initially soft to touch than memory foam pillows.Therefore you should always choose a latex pillow which is good for your neck and back.