Bedding Accessories FAQ
- The average Fibre pillows lifespan is 2-3 years.
- Foam pillows generally have a lifespan of only 2 years.
- When you wake up in the morning and feel your back,neck and head are soring,then it may be a time to buy a new pillow.
- People choose a new pillow when their current pillow is lumpy or stained.
A mattress protector is a removable type of bedding top of a mattress.It protects from microorganisms,allergens and dust mites. A protector is very much effective to clean and dry a mattress by blocking moisture. At Aerocom we have 2 variants of mattress protector-Regular & Premium.
- Keeps the mattress clean & dry
- Keeps the mattress feeling in “like new” condition for longer
- Helps prevent dust mite allergies from acting up
- Helps to protect the warranty of mattress
Latex is one of the most durable pillow materials which is naturally anti-fungal,mildew resistant and hypoallergenic.Latex pillows feel initially soft to touch than memory foam pillows.Therefore you should always choose a latex pillow which is good for your neck and back.