Who we are
“We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to “Aerocom Mattress” Doing Business as in the name of “Aerocom Mattress” and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Our website address is: aerocommattress.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Type of information we collect
- We may collect your contact details, such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address and delivery address (if different).
- We may require your banking details such as credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and CVV or other details necessary for Internet banking.
- In order to improve the shopping experience, we may seek order details of your previous purchases, including transactions and pricing details.
- We may also collect your demographic information (gender, age, income) to conduct optional online surveys to asses our services.
- We will collect your session and log in information, which include your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- We will also collect sign in information for third party accounts shared on our website such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- We shall ask for email communication by any user, for product inquiry, order and transaction details, for any complaints and disputes etc.
How we use or share it
We conduct the business in an ethical manner, hence we collect the personal information of our users or customer only to cater the best products and services at aerocommattress.com. We do not sell, trade, share or transfer your information to any third parties.
- Our affiliates and partners that are involved in buying and delivering process, shall use your information. In case of a merger or acquisitions, other business entities may use your information.
- An aggregated form of information may be used to understand the consumer behavior so that we can improve the shopping experience. Our business and marketing activities may also use the demographical profiles of our users.
- To tell you about deals, offers, new launches, shipment status, informational and promotional content, we will use your contact information. There is an opt-out alternative for such services.
- To understand the consumer behavior, buying preferences and to analyze how user interaction is being forwarded, we will use traffic flow and session login information.
- User information may be required in case of legal disputes, regulatory or statutory requirements, troubleshoot problems, collect fees owed, detect or protect against errors, prevent abuse of our services, prevent violation of rights of third parties, enforce our terms and conditions.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.