As a proud customer of the Aerocom Mattress, you can be assured of a healthy sleep, night after night, for years to come.
Taking Care of Mattress
- At least once a month, turn your mattress head to toe
- Do not bend, fold or roll the mattress as it may cause sagging
- Avoid sitting on mattress’ edges
- Do not keep heavy object on the mattress
- Do not use detergerits. Clean mattress with damp cloth and use white spirit to remove stains
- If mattress gets wet, dry it thoroughly under a fan before using it
The warranty period is valid from the date of purchase, against material/ workmanship defects. The defective mattress will be replaced/repaired by Aerocom Cushions P. Ltd (hereafter referred to as The Company) at its discretion, free of charge within the guarantee period, subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty card must be duly ﬁlled, stamped and signed by the dealer. The card and the relevant cash memo must be preserved and produced along with the defective mattress.
- The dealer should be contacted in case of defects.
- This guarantee card is not valid for:
- Damages resulting from accident, mishandling, heat and Improper usage.
- Mattresses not purchased from Authorized dealer.
- While the Company will endeavor to replace/repair as required the item under guarantee as soon as possible, it is not liable to do so within speciﬁed time.
- The guarantee is on carry in basis which means that it is the customer’s responsibility to bring the defective mattress to the dealers point and take replacement from there.
- Claims, if any, arising from the guarantee will be restricted to courts within the Nagpur Jurisdiction only.
- This guarantee excludes every condition/guarantee/Bability not expressed herein.
- The company’s decision on the nature of defects and applicability of this guarantee will be ﬁnal.
Be aware the body indentations are a normal occurrence in a new mattress and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body contours Warranty does not cover depression of less than 2.0 cm.